Money isn’t everything, but it still remains the number one concern on most people’s minds.
- Do I have enough money to pay all my bills?
- Will I be able to pay my taxes?
- Will my business be successful and make money?
- What will I do if I can’t pay my mortgage?
- If it comes down to it, can I survive filing for bankruptcy?
These are only a few of the concerns that go through our heads regularly. So, what can you do to minimize the anxiety?
Talk to a Tax Professional - Now!
Our bankruptcy law firm knows how frustrating money problems can be. With almost twenty-five years of experience and knowledge, we not only know the importance of your financial security, we also know the ins-and-outs of how to obtain the financial security and peace of mind you seek.
When you need help assuring your financial future—whether it's evaluating your debts and filing for bankruptcy if necessary, counsel on tax problems, or business law advice—you can’t afford anything less than the experience, knowledge, and tenacity of our law firm.
Addressing All of Your Financial Concerns
Everything we do throughout our lives depends somewhat on money. To live the life you want, you need to be financially independent. Unfortunately, the battle to balance your income with bills, expenses, and taxes can seem infuriatingly lopsided at times. However, we’re here to help level the playing field.
When you find yourself digging deeper into a financial crisis instead of climbing out, we’re here to throw you a lifeline. No matter what the concern, we want to make sure that all of your problems are handled with the utmost diligence and care possible. This is why we provide the following services:
- Bankruptcy support. We can help you decide whether bankruptcy is the best course for your personal or business finances, and take you step-by-step through the process for Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13 debt relief.
- Tax counsel. We are proficient in handling tax matters for both individuals and small businesses. Turn to our law firm for assistance with audits, levies, collections, and other tax-related problems.
- Business law advice. Consulting on your concerns dealing with business transactions, business setup, lawsuits, and contracts, as well as issues concerning overtime, hiring, dismissals, and wages for businesses and employees.
More Reasons Why the Law Office of Edward Gonzalez, PC Is the Law Firm for You
When you’re going through a stressful financial situation, the last thing you want is to be forced into doing something you don’t want to do. Unfortunately, the legal and personal consequences associated with these situations can be devastating. That is why they’re best handled by someone who has personal experience and knowledge of the inner workings of the legal system.
However, this does not mean you need to (or ought to) settle for any attorney chosen at random from the phone book, or a lawyer “taking a break” from his usual practice of car accident lawsuits.
What Makes Us Different
Unlike many other financial services and business lawyers, our main concern is securing your future, not getting your case off our desk. We care about your concerns and fight not only to ensure your rights are being upheld, but also to educate you about your finances.
- We actively listen to you to discover what outcomes are truly important to you.
- We are willing to do whatever it takes for you to feel comfortable about securing your financial future.
- We don’t assume we know what’s best for the client. Everyone has different goals and different tolerance for risk. We respect that.
- We strive to give you back the control you lost.
- We aren’t a mill. We don’t just shuffle clients in and out. Our attorney and staff are here for you and attempt to answer all questions and concerns.
- We provide individual support. We treat all of our clients as if they are our only client. We won’t ignore you or place your case below anyone else’s.
- We have personal experience with small business financial needs, which will help with addressing your tax and debt issues as well as bankruptcy concerns.
- We provide bilingual assistance: English and Spanish, if desired.
- To support your needs better, we provide services to a wide area within Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Contact us today to set up an appointment and get the proper support, guidance, and advice you need to start to rebuild and secure your financial future. Contact us by phone at our toll-free number, 866-397-2215, or by filling out our contact form to schedule an appointment. We’re waiting to help you! Call now.