With our attorneys' experience working in the IRS, our firm has the experience and savvy you need when dealing with the federal and state tax authority. We offer tax representation for both businesses and individuals. We take the lead in:
- Spending the time with you to discuss and explain complex tax issues.
- Dealing with agents in civil and criminal tax controversy matters, so you don't have to, and in the many cases when you definitely should not.
- Responding to information requests, summonses, etc.
- Preparing and prosecuting objections to the tax agency.
- Choosing the proper forum and strategy for tax litigation.
- Litigating your case at trial and on appeal.
- Prepare opinion letters on tax issues, before an actual controversy erupts with the government.
Making a mistake when dealing with the IRS or state tax authority can sometimes take years to resolve. Avoid the legal and financial pitfalls. Schedule a consultation and let us represent your interests while there is still a chance for a speedy and favorable resolution to your tax troubles.
Visit our Tax FAQ page for more answers to your questions.
Among the matters our office handles are:
- Offers in Compromise
- Tax Liens
- Tax Levy
- Tax Litigation
- Tax Return Preparation
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Injured Spouse Relief
- Installment Agreements
- Criminal Tax
- State Tax Matters in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia