Here you can find some of the articles written by Edward Gonzalez, Esq. on finance law issues.
- Seminar on New Bankruptcy Law. Presented by Edward Gonzalez, Esq. to the DC Bar on January 19, 2006
- How Much UBI Is Too Much? How to avoid jeopardizing your association's tax exempt status
- Tax Consequences of Short Sales. Intended to help you understand the tax consequences of such transactions
- Nonprofits Beware. Comply with new tax laws or lose charitable deductions
- Charitable Organizations: Emerging Private Benefit Issues. Emerging private benefit issues for nonprofits
- Tax Tip. Watch how you report arts income
- Dealing with UBIT. Minimizing the risk of tax on royalty income for nonprofits
- Public Trust. What kinds of benefit are permissible, and to what extent for nonprofits?
- Presentation on IRS Initiative to Enforce Tax on Certain Embassy Personnel. This guide was for employees with back taxes who worked for foreign embassies, consular offices, and international organizations and were considering the settlement offer under IRS Announcement 2006-95
- Residential Real Estate Crisis. FAQs on options to save your home