Maryland and Virginia Tax Lawyer
As a Maryland and Virginia tax lawyer, I and my firm provide clients with tax advice concerning federal, state, and local tax matters. Having worked at the IRS, I have the experience and background to help you deal with federal and state tax authorities. Our firm offers tax representation for both businesses and individuals. We take the lead in:
- Spending the time with you to discuss and explain complex tax issues.
- Dealing with agents in civil and criminal tax controversy matters, so you don't have to, and in the many cases when you definitely should not.
- Responding to information requests, summonses, etc.
- Preparing and prosecuting objections to the tax agency.
- Choosing the proper forum and strategy for tax litigation.
- Litigating your case at trial and on appeal.
- Prepare opinion letters on tax issues, before an actual controversy erupts with the government.
Making a mistake when dealing with the IRS or state tax authority can sometimes take years to resolve. Avoid the legal and financial pitfalls. Schedule a consultation and let us represent your interests while there is still a chance for a speedy and favorable resolution to your tax troubles.
Visit our Tax FAQ page for more answers to your questions.
Among the matters our office handles are:
- Offers in Compromise
- Tax Liens
- Tax Levy
- Tax Litigation
- Tax Return Preparation
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Injured Spouse Relief
- Installment Agreements
- Criminal Tax
- State Tax Matters in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia